Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Musings on the first day of 2007

I'm afraid that I haven't made any New Year's resolutions. After years of breaking them, I tend to not make any, although it is a good time to turn over some new leaves. I did determine that I would go out very early this morning and take some photographs--if it wasn't cloudy and rainy, which of course it was. Up here if you wait until you have good weather before attempting anything, you may have to wait quite a while.
I DID clean up my room and begin taking down Christmas decorations, however. I have accumulated quite a number of picture frames, now it is time to begin putting photographs in them and hanging them. I think that tomorrow I shall dig out some of my old slides (Kodachrome 64) that survived the fire and see if I can scan them. They are the only remnants from my extensive collection of photographs and negatives. All the negatives were destroyed and I only have these slides from that era of my life.

No comments: