Sunday, March 11, 2007

Did You Feel As IF You Had Saved Some Time Today?

No wait...we lost time (counting on fingers). Daylight Savings Time came early...seems like this was decided upon as a means to save energy. I think that I also heard that some companys stood to make millions over this decision. I dunno...
I set all my clocks ahead yesterday afternoon so I wouldn't have to do it when I came home early this morning. Then I woke up two hours earlier than I normally do and couldn't go back to sleep.

The Pineapple Express still is tearing through the area today...a steady good rain with wind about 25 mph from the Southwest. I enjoyed watching it as I sipped my hot coffee this morning. The rain overflows from the eaves and falls on some metal sheets that I put up to protect the shingles. This is right outside my second floor bedroom window and provides a soothing splashing that lulls me to sleep.

No comments: